Today I’m bringing you a shorter post because, as I’ve said a few times now, I started my master’s and everything is hectic and stressful at the moment—to the point that I had to stop drafting this because I had an impromptu class😅 Soooo, this is going to be short and sweet. I haven’t done a tag post in a while, so I was very happy when Riddhi @ Whispering Stories tagged me to do this!
- Thank the one who nominates you. Mention the creator and link back to the original post as a link here
- Display the rules on your blog post
- Display the logo of the blog award
- Tag your post with #ConsistentBlogAward
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and ask them 3 new questions and end of the month award them as per written in the last point.
- If you do all these you might be awarded at the end of the month (end of the month the person who elected will award 3 people, they will be chosen randomly and will receive certificate or a badge to place on their blog)
What is one hobby you have had since you were a kid?
Singing and dancing! If you know me in real life you’re probably sick and tired of hearing me burst out in song at very random times. I don’t actually do it on purpose, but when I say or hear a word that reminds me of a song, I can’t help but sing it. Sometimes I’m not even conscious of it… As for dancing, as a kid I would dance everywhere (I had no sense of shame, can you tell?), took classes in multiple styles, etc. But as I grew older and had less and less time, I drifted away from it. However, I’ve been dancing really consistently again in the past almost two years, so I’m extremely happy about that.
What is your favourite quote?
I actually wrote a post all about favourite quotes where I talked about this! If I had to choose just one, I’d probably go with this:
It wasn’t that Henry was less of himself in English. He was less of himself out loud. His native language was thought. —The Raven King, by Maggie Stiefvater
When I read that for the first time it really resonated with me, and it’s one I constantly think about.
What are your opinions on chocolate?
Aaah, I like chocolate, but I’m not the biggest fan of it. I much prefer savoury food, but every once in a while I’ll want some chocolate. I usually prefer milk chocolate with almonds, but I like dark chocolate too.
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try (food, activity, anything)?
- What is your favourite book you’ve read so far this year?
- Who are some of your favourite book bloggers?
As always, don’t feel any kind of pressure to do this, but I’d love reading your answers!
- Bertie @ Luminosity Library
- Tasya @ The Literary Huntress
- Saima @ Stories with Saima
- Dini @ dinipandareads.
- Lia @ An Ode to Fiction
This was a very short one because life is happening at full speed but I’d like to know how you are? Is work or studying overwhelming at the moment?