Thanks to the lovely Trisha @ Books, Reviews, and Procrastination for tagging me! Go check out her blog for some amazing bookish content!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me something about this world that you admire
Well, since I’m completely in love with languages, I’d say that something I truly admire is people who can speak several. I just think it’s a fantastic way to broaden your view of the world and of different cultures, as well as a way to get to know yourself and how your brain works. It’s just fascinating, okay? I’m extremely jealous of polyglots, and doing my absolute best to be one of them (I’m fluent in three languages and studying another three, so not bad, right?).
What is your favourite form of creativity?
Recently I got into sewing, and I’ve been enjoying that a lot. I love coming up with designs and attempting to create everything from scratch. I try to make my own patterns — with the help of youtube tutorials, my saviours — then I cut them and I try assembling the piece. So far I must say it’s gone pretty great for a beginner. There’s obviously been a few mishaps, but that’s part of the process.
Please do not feel like you need to do it if you don’t feel like it, but I’d love to read your answers!
- Morgan @ Morgan is Reading Again
- Zoë @ Reading by the Moonlight
- Shannen @ Rekindled Bibliophile
- April @ Booked Till Midnight
- Sofii @ A Book. A Thought.
- Bella @ Rainstorm Reads
- Amy @ A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Do you have any role models that inspire you?
- What is a skill that you would like to improve?
- Are you a mood reader or do you have strict TBRs?
- What is the one aspect of a book that usually stands out to you?
Share something you created
This is the last thing I finished: a top from an old pair of overalls that I hadn’t worn in years. Don’t look too closely because it’s nowhere near perfect, but I like how it turned out.
Where do you come up with ideas for your beautiful posts/original stuff? Is there anything specific that inspires you?
Not really, I just have a need to talk about the stuff I like, sometimes to the point of being annoying (I’m eternally sorry to my friends and parents). I’m pretty new on the blogsphere so there are plenty of topics I want to talk about. Also, like so many others, I’m a fan of lists, so obviously that’s a good starting point for any post about recommendations of any kind, or anything, really.
Do you read books all at once (like binging) or a little everyday? On that note, do you read more than one book at a time? If yes, how do you differentiate between stuff/handle it?
It really depends. I try to read a little everyday or a few days a week, whatever I can manage and feel like. But sometimes I’ll get so hooked on a book I’ll end up binging it. Also, I am the worst at reading more than one book at a time, I’ve only been able to make it work a few times. Usually, I’ll just end up sticking to one book and putting the other ones on hold until I finish the one. However, when I’ve managed it, it was usually because I was reading in different formats. For example, I was reading an ebook which I’d read in bed, a physical copy which I would usually read after lunch while chilling, and an audiobook which I reserved for when I had other stuff to do that didn’t allow me to sit down and read.
How are you doing with the pandemic? Is there anything specific you do for comfort, like comfort food? (I start eating literally anything if I’m nervous)
Not great, but it could also be worse, which I think is the case for the majority of us. I don’t really have a comfort food though. My way to cope with it has been to keep myself as busy as humanly possible.
Tell me about one of your blogging habits that’s uncommon or something you think is unusual! (I don’t have a graphic system in place and literally everyone else does and I keep wanting to something about that then I get lazy and realise I’m actually not good at that stuff….please tell me if you have tips I need help)
I’m mostly winging it so far… Sorry, I’m not much help here 😂